What is it?
Futures Free from Violence (FFFV) offers women, trans, and gender diverse people who have used force and/or violence in family and intimate partner relationships the opportunity to work towards change in both a supported group and one-to-one therapeutic environment.
We aim to facilitate understanding of participants’ experiences, actions and thinking in a judgement-free environment, which considers how beliefs are shaped by our values and experiences.
Who is it for?
- People over 18 years old
- Women and gender-diverse people who have used violence in relationship
- Vic only, groups running face-to-face; online individual work available
What does it look like?
- A group to explore and learn alternatives to force which build on participants’ own experiences
- Processes and tools to help people to make different choices within relationships, to work towards healing, and foster supportive and positive relationships
- Individual therapeutic and support work
- Individual support by a specialist family violence parenting practitioner who offers exploration around healthy relationships, attachment, child development and parenting skills
When and where?
Vic only, groups running face-to-face; online individual work available
Please use the intake form to request an interpreter if you require one.
How do I make an appointment?
If this program interests you, either phone Drummond Street Services on 9663 6733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an experienced practitioner.